Strong foundations, Stronger communities...
Equality & Diversity
Dales Housing prides itself on being an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and believes strongly in equality for all. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and work hard to provide tailored services that enable us to achieve this.
What we do?
We have in place the following:
- An annual external robust Equality & diversity assessment
- A bespoke Customer Relationship Management system that enables us to know and meet our customers’ needs
- Annual staff training / awareness sessions
- Support a range of diverse community events
- Celebrate national and cultural diversity days
- Youth involvement activities - summer fun
- Respect Action Days
Highlighting some of our achievements:
- We held week long of inclusion activities in a number of neighbourhoods
- We celebrated National Curry Week, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender History Month and International Disability Day
- Funded a magic room for children in need at a local primary school
- Our staff volunteered at a local mental health event
- Co-hosted a migrants welcome event
- Sponsored a range of youth and children events
- Hosted inter-generational tea party event
- Worked in partnership with local schools on inter-generational events
If you want to know more about inclusiveness at Dales Housing, please contact our Executive Director, Jacque Allen, on 01629 593200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dales Housing Limited. Registered Office - 1700 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YD
Company Registered in England, Number 4201820. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the HCA.