Strong foundations, Stronger communities...
Dales Housing wants to work in partnership with its customers to improve the neighbourhoods and lives of Dales Housing residents. Applications to the community chest fund can be made to help support projects within a Dales Housing neighbourhood. Any application to the community chest must meet at least one of the following aims:
- Reduce the risk of crime and Anti-Social behaviour
- Help young people participate in their community
- Promote wellbeing within the community including improved well-being for older people
- Support Dales Housing’s business aims including delivering the local promises
- Support the aims of the area Neighbourhood Plan
- Support communities to be more independent and entrepreneurial
Applications get reviewed on a quarterly basis by residents on the Neighbourhood Forum.
The fund is available for grants that will meet the aims set out and to help improve neighbourhoods and lives of Dales Housing residents. These could include:
- Physical improvements
- Community projects
- Community fun days
- Activities that support the area Neighbourhood plan
There is a maximum of £5000 for any one grant.
Find out more
Dales Housing Limited. Registered Office - 1700 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YD
Company Registered in England, Number 4201820. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the HCA.