Strong foundations, Stronger communities...
- You are here...
- Current vacancies
Please see below our current vacancies, click on the job for full details
Follow us on Twitter @acclaimcareers to find out more about the different careers available with Acclaim Housing Group and all our latest vacancies.
Conditions of appointment
Offers of appointment are subject to:
- a six month probation period
- evidence that your health status is such that you can meet the requirements of the post, with adjustments if appropriate
- two references which are satisfactory to the company
- evidence that you are legally entitled to work in the UK
For certain posts we will also need you to:
- provide proof of qualifications
- receive confirmation from the Criminal Records Bureau that you have no criminal convictions that would indicate unsuitability for the post
Acclaim Housing Group works closely with Access Training, who provide Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other training programmes for learners of all ages (subject to funding eligibility).
They are a work-based learning provider from the East Midlands who has successfully been providing training and education in the area for over 30 years.
You can search and view their current vacancies on the Access Training website.
Dales Housing Limited. Registered Office - Dimple Mill, Dimple Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3JX
Company Registered in England, Number 4201820. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the Housing Corporation No. L4332