Strong foundations, Stronger communities...
- You are here...
- Why you will want to work for us
The Acclaim Housing Group operates an Equal Opportunities & Equality & Diversity Policy and applicants are positively encouraged irrespective of gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
We work hard but we enjoy ourselves too – in return for skills, knowledge and dedication, the people who work for us enjoy great benefits and working conditions.
Your people are your company’s greatest assets; so looking after them is essential to long-term success
– Alan Dyer, Leading HR Consultant Guildsrealm
The available benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Defined contribution pension scheme provided by SHPS
- Car users allowance and mileage payments
- Company sick pay of up to 12 months (depending on qualifying service)
The Group provide a number of generous family friendly schemes that provide benefits that exceed the statutory requirements.
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Parental leave
- Reimbursement of caring expenses
- Grandparent leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Flexible working
- Flexi time
- Emergency leave
- Compassionate leave
- Opportunity for unpaid leave for extended holidays
- Leave bank – bank up to 2 days per year
- Volunteer day
- Sponsorship towards a professional or technical qualification
- A structure of personal development reviews and planning
- Annual conferences, planning days and team building events
- Paid subscription to a relevant professional body
- Opportunities for job shadowing, job exchange, secondment's
- Access to a variety of learning and development activities
- Colleague recognition award schemes
- Personal protective equipment where needed
- Eye care vouchers providing free bi-annual eye test to every employee
- Employee assistance programme including counselling and legal advice
- Use of company mobile if cost of personal calls reimbursed
- Reasonable personal use of email and internet access
- Company funded health plan providing cash contribution to range of health and well being provision i.e. dental care, therapy treatments
- Access to range of negotiated discounts on products and services i.e. holidays, hotels, entertainment, tickets, clothing.
Dales Housing Limited. Registered Office - 1700 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YD
Company Registered in England, Number 4201820. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the HCA.