Strong foundations, Stronger communities... accessibilityAccessibility choose languageLanguage facebook twitter

What if I can't pay my rent?

If you are having problems with money or are finding it hard to budget for your rent or other costs, you are welcome to talk to our money advisor. Our money advisor will help you to prioritise your budget, and assist you in maximising your income in terms of housing benefit and other types of benefit.

Remember that worrying about money will not make problems go away!

What if i can't pay my rent?

Contact our money advisor for some sound, friendly, helpful and confidential advice.

Dales Housing money advisor
Dales Housing
Dimple Mill
Dimple Road
Tel: 01629 593238

Click here to see what other assistance may be available