Strong foundations, Stronger communities... accessibilityAccessibility choose languageLanguage facebook twitter

How do I get advice about my tenancy?

How do I get advice about my tenancy

From time to time you may have changes in your personal circumstances which affect your tenancy. The tenancy, which is a legal agreement, can become quite complicated and difficult to understand at times. Dales Housing can provide comprehensive help and advice about all aspects of your tenancy and if we are unable to help can refer you to someone who can.

Please contact us by telephone, e mail or letter if you have any queries and we will be happy to call and see you at your home or telephone you to discuss any matter.

If you want independent advice about your tenancy you can contact an agency such as the Citzens Advice Bureaux or Housing Advice Centre.