Strong foundations, Stronger communities...
How do I report a repair
- Online: click here to fill out our reporting a repair form.
- Free-phone number: 0800 294 1335.
- Talking to your sheltered housing officer.
- Talking to your housing officer.
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the repairs reporting cards.
- In writing Dales Housing head office.
- Out of hours emergency number: 0800 294 1335.
Information required when reporting a repair.
- Your name and address and telephone number.
- As much detail about the repair as possible.
- The times when someone is usually at home.
- The repair will be given a priority and you will receive an acknowledgement letter.
- A works order will be sent out to the relevant contractor or our own DMS
Repair response times
||Time in which repairs should be completed
|E = Emergency
||Attend and make safe within 2 hour of being reported, completed within 24 hours. Follow up visits may be needed in some cases depending on the scale of the repair.
- Dangerous electrical faults
- Serious leaks or breaches of structure
- Threat to life or health.
|U = Urgent
||Completed within 7 days of being reported.
- Leaking pipes
- Defective ball valves
- Missing roof tiles
|R = Routine
||Completed within 31 days of being reported.
- General repairs
- Leaking waste pipes
- Minor roof tiles
|P = Programmed
||Completed within 12 months of being reported
- Replacement paths
- Replacement gutters or fall pipes
- Retaining walls
Dales Housing Limited. Registered Office - Dimple Mill, Dimple Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3JX
Company Registered in England, Number 4201820. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the Housing Corporation No. L4332